Thursday 28 May 2020

After A(nother) Long Hiatus


Hello, Readers!

It has been...three years(?) since my last post.
I have not stopped writing (though my art skills are rather questionable) and found myself reading more books on general fiction/literature, autobiographies, non-fiction (some self-help), and books in Japanese.

I have also been trying my hand in writing in Japanese - something that really stretched my brain, but rewarding after completing a story.

The story I posted just today is a retelling of a Biblical story retold in an Asian setting. It is in Japanese at the moment, but English translation will soon follow.

Despite being socially isolated, I found delight in working on my creative skill muscles (reading and writing in both Japanese and English). I am hoping more skills will develop in time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Confessions of a Late Bloomer—Episode 2: About Reading Books (and Two Languages)

  As I have mentioned previously, I am a daughter of Japanese immigrants. This means that I speak Japanese at home and English outside of ho...